|FILLING FOR DECAYED TEETH, FILLING FOR FRACTURED AND ABRASIVE TEETH||PRICE LIST (VND)|
|1||Cleaning, shaping and filling permanent teeth with enamel decay||250.000 – 350.000/tooth|
|2||Cleaning, shaping and filling permanent teeth with carious dentin||500.000 – 800.000/tooth|
|3||Filling cervical area of abrasive permanent teeth or teeth with root caries||400.000 – 700.000/tooth|
|4||Aesthetic filling to close gaps, Composite filling on incisors’ surface||900.000/tooth|
|5||Aesthetic fillings for fractured incisors||900.000/tooth|
|* Choose the high quality material 3M ESPE Z350 XT with tooth enamel, dentin and root colors:||+300.000/tooth|
|* Choose the high quality material IPS Empress Direct with tooth enamel, dentin and bite colors:||+600.000/tooth|
|* In case of isolating the tooth by using rubber Dam Clamp when replacing the Amalgam filling:||+1.000.000/visit|
|* In case of using Dycal therapy for pulp exposures by accidents:||+600.000/tooth|
– Doctors at Lan Anh Dental Clinic provide direct treatment for all cases, especially using specialized dental fillings manufactured in Germany for cases requiring high quality fillings.
– Lan Anh dental provides 12 months of warranty for fillings with high quality materials and 6 months of warrenty for fillings with standard materials.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DECAY, CAVITY CONTROL AND FILLING TO ACHIEVE HIGH DURABILITY AND AESTHETICS
- Prevention of tooth decay is best not to have a cavity. Using periodic fluoride and practicing proper oral hygiene helps minimize the cost of decay fillings, and results are even better.
- If the teeth are decayed, clean and fill them. Small cavities with good fillings will have better durability than those with large cavities or fractures.
- Tooth decay at proximal area can cause decay for two teeth at the same time, and those areas are difficult to fill. Therefore, dental flossing is very important.
- There are teeth with deep carious lexions, but only a small hole can be seen on the surface. Your doctor may ask you to take an X-ray to see more clearly. Periodontal checkups and x-ray monitoring can help you find early caries, don’t ignore the “tiny hole”!
- Tooth filling is not just “digging and filling”. Doctors must have thorough knowledge and training about the structure of teeth, how to design and shape the teeth so that when filling teeth are durable and achieve aesthetic requirements. Therefore, doctors must directly do the treatment for patients.
- Teeth with fillings that are unsuccessful and unsatisfactory may require re-treatment. Re-treatment can take more time, effort and cost.