|CONSERVATIVE DENTAL TREATMENT AND DENTAL HYGIENE||PRICE LIST|
|1||Cleaning and polishing with special polishing powder||500.000/2 jaws|
|2||Applying fluoride to prevent cavities, reducing sensitivity||500.000/2 jaws|
|3||Applying special gel to reduce dentin hypersensitivity||50.000/tooth|
|4||Cementing the Skyce crystal on the tooth surface (no tooth preparation)||1.000.000/piece|
|* In case of cleaning the tobacco, tea, coffee stains:
* In case of deep cleaning:
* In case of too much calculus removing which requires several appointments:
Doctors at Lan Anh Dental Clinic directly do the cleaning for patients.
THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT CONSERVATIVE DENTAL TREATMENT AND DENTAL HYGIENE
• Conservative or early treatment is always cheaper and gentler than late treatment.
• Tooth decay prevention is highly effective and much less expensive than filling large or deep cavities.
• Dental plaque is a bacterial residue that causes bad breath, which needs to be cleaned periodically and regularly.
|TEETH WHITENING||PRICE LIST (VND)|
|1||At-home whitening with trays||1.000.000/ pair of trays (not including whitening gel)|
|2||In-office whitening by LED||3.500.000 (including 3-4 sessions in 60 minutes)|
|3||In-office whitening with Phillips Zoom White Speed||5.000.000/whitening kit|
|4||Soft nightguard for bruxism (grinding teeth)||2.000.000 – 3.000.000/set (depending on the material)|
|5||Hard mouthguard to prevent fractures from accidents when playing sports or grinding teeth||3.000.000/set|
* Extra whitening trays to whiten at home to maintain maximum results:
* Teeth whitening gel:
– Doctors at Lan Anh Dental Clinic directly whiten patients’ teeth and advise the results achieved when bleaching and the best method to patients.
NOTES FOR DENTAL WHITENING
• Teeth whitening only results when the tooth surface is clean and free of tartar.
• Your dentist will know the structure of your teeth and the color of your teeth to advise on effective bleaching. Therefore, you should whiten your teeth according to your doctor’s instructions so as not to damage your teeth.
• If your teeth are hypersensitive, you can ask your doctor to reduce the concentration. In contrast, if you want rapid results or you have big, thick and discolored teeth, you can ask your doctor to increase the concentration.
• Dental whitening gel at Lan Anh Dental meets the safety standards of the FDA, CE and is approved by the Department of Health.