|TEETH EXTRACTION AND SURGERY||PRICE LIST (VND)|
|1||Extraction of incisors||2.000.000/tooth|
|2||Extraction of canines or pre-molars||3.000.000/tooth|
|3||Extraction of molars||4.000.000/tooth|
|4||Root extraction||1.500.000 – 2.000.000/tooth|
|5||Extraction with bone grafts depending on the case||Depending on the case|
|6||Wisdom tooth extraction (upper jaw)||3.000.000/tooth|
|7||Wisdom tooth extraction (lower jaw)||3.500.000/tooth|
|8||Impacted wisdom tooth extraction (minor surgery)||4.500.000/tooth|
|9||Surgery to cut the top of the tooth||3.500.000/tooth|
* 50% discount on teeth removal for orthodontic patients in Lan Anh Dental Clinic.
* 50% discount on tooth extraction when patients decide to have implant placement, fixed bridge restoration in Lan Anh Dental Clinic.
– Extraction at Lan Anh Dental Clinic is done with minimally invasive techniques, minimizing the traumatic and postoperative pain.
– Tooth extraction equipment are premium instruments manufactured in Germany.
– Sterilization of equipmen conforms strict standards of Germany.
SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR GENTLE AND CONVENIENT MINOR SURGERIES THAT REDUCE SWELLING
• You should bring all previous medical records such as diabetes, cardiovascular, liver and kidney function, blood tests, etc. (if any).
• For your health and safety, you should tell your doctor all the health problems you have, or that you think you are experiencing, such as asthma, allergies, etc.
• Usually, your doctor will ask for an x-ray to examine your teeth before the extraction.
• Your doctor will tell you the details (the level of difficulty) of the tooth before the extraction. In some cases, the doctor will write a prescription for you to reduce the infection and the swelling before the tooth extraction to make the procedure easier and more convenient.
• The structure of the tooth is sometimes complex, making it difficult to extract and may take longer than expected.
• Complications of tooth extraction may occur, you should ask the risk and consult your doctor before proceeding.