|CERAMIC VENEER||PRICE LIST (VND)|
|1||Ceramic Veneer CAD/CAM with CEREC/INLAB technology|
|2||IPS e.max Press veneer||5.000.000/tooth|
|CERAMIC CROWN CAD/CAM WITH CEREC/INLAB TECHNOLOG||PRICE LIST (VND)|
|1||IPS Empress CAD crown||5.000.000/tooth|
|2||IPS e.max CAD crown||6.000.000/tooth|
|3||VITA SUPRINITY crown||7.000.000/tooth|
|4||Zirconia ZIRKEN crown||3.500.000/tooth|
|5||Zirconia Dental Direkt crown||4.500.000/tooth|
|6||Zirconia VITA YZ HT crown||5.500.000/tooth|
|7||Zirconia CERCON HT crown||6.500.000/tooth|
|8||Zirconia Cercon XT crown||7.500.000/tooth|
|CUSTOMIZED METAL CROWN||PRICE LIST (VND)|
|1||Semi-precious metal crown||9.000.000 – 12.000.000/tooth|
|2||Precious metal crown||12.000.000 – 15.000.000/tooth|
* In the case of urgent treatment in 4-12 hours: +2.000.000/tooth
* In the case of using CEREC to directly scan in the mouth: 500.000/jaws
* In case of smile design and simulation of treatment outcome on teeth model : 1.000.000/ 2 jaws
* In the case of smile design and simulation of treatment outcome on real teeth (preparation may be required): 2.000.000/2 jaws
* The patient will be reimbursed for the simulation fee, consultation fee and X-ray fee if they decide to have restorations in Lan Anh Dental Clinic.
* Customers get free temporary teeth when deciding to have restorations in Lan Anh Dental Clinic.
THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT DENTAL RESTORATIONS
• Dental restorations are aesthetic, strong and long-lasting when there is a good biological correlation among them, the internal teeth, and the surrounding gums. Dental ceramic restorations that cause gingivitis and damages the teeth inside or the oposite real teeth, …etc. should be reviewed and checked carefully.
• The design of the dental ceramic restoration needs to be at the same axis with its own root, otherwise it may damage the real tooth root when chewing. Therefore, it is not advisable to make ceramic restorations to improve the overjet of front teeth, or to solve the problems of crowded teeth, overbites and underbites. You should learn about orthodontics – braces to solve these problems for long-term durability.
• The design of the ceramic restorations should have medium thickness and be suitable for real teeth. This helps you feel comfortable when eating and allows
easy oral hygiene.
• Dental glass ceramic restorations have the greatest advantage in cases patients have light and natural real teeth.
• Zirconia ceramic restorations have the greatest advantage in cases that require a low degree of preparation, high hardness and medium to light color.
• Semi-precious metal and precious metal restorations have the greatest advantage in cases of Tetracycline stained teeth, etc.
• Veneer placing technique requires maximum precision and fit with the actual tooth surface when attached. Then, ceramic Veneer porcelain will last a long time, and aesthetic results are also better. The technique of making Veneer at Lan Anh dental office using CAD / CAM and CEREC / INLAB technology is accurate and close to 0.1mm, which allows to achieve the maximum results.
• Each person has a distinctive jaw bone structure and tooth structure. Thus, each specific case will have a unique outcome. In order to know the shape of the dental ceramic restoration before it is complete, you can ask your dentist for simulation on a teeth model and on your mouth before the technician makes the final restoration.